Monday, August 5, 2013

So I hit a curb really hard on Saturday before heading down to Jersey and I destroyed a tire.  However, in trying to put the spare on, two of the screws/knobs/whatever I don't know the actual name split off.  So I had to go to a mechanic today, but they kept running into issues and everything.  Cornelius is thus still stuck in Middletown.  The good thing about all this was that my Uncle really helped me a lot and I appreciated that more than I even could express. My cousin also let me borrow her car, and we will swap again on Wednesday.  I'm going to bring Callie down to my parents and maybe she will behave a bit better down there than she did in the past few days I was gone.

Yeah, I don't think Brendan can handle her the way I thought.  I really really don't.  I think she still thinks I'm not going to come back or something, and it isn't a behavioural thing so much as a pure anxiety thing.  I'm going to figure something out.  Hopefully I won't have to leave for any long period of time until the wedding after this.


I'm still in a weird emotionless/sad state of mind, and some frustration sort of mixed in.  Rather, the dominant thing is emotionless and when emotion creeps in, it is one of those two.

I haven't talked to guy but that is really mostly because I have been busy all day with things.


I wanted this to be more detailed, but I'm tired and still meh and I want to sleep.  Hopefully I'll have no dreams.  For some reason we were talking about out trip to the water park two years ago so I've been thinking about shit I don't want to.  So...hopefully no dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment