Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Headphones


FINALLY.  My headphones came back (or rather, new ones came in)!  I'm so excited to be able to have them on all the time again aaaaaah. 

Spent a long time talking about anime and stuff with Brendan, which was pretty sweet.  Though it made me miss things and I don't want to miss things.  Boo. 

Also he told me that the wine tour has been scheduled for the 19th of October, which...is UC's homecoming.  So now I have a decision to make.  I forgot to tell him to try and avoid that weekend.  I'll probably do the wine tour and all, especially since I missed it last year but...wahh I want to go to Ursinus too.  Maybe I'll go down to PA another weekend and stuff.  Or maybe I can go down just for Friday night and stuff.  Decisions decisions...


But I'd rather just take stupid pictures than make any sort of decisions.  


I should go to bed.  Really.  But I wanna play with someone.  Really I just wanna make funny faces and act like a dorky kid and all.  But no one is here to hang and roll and wiggle around with me.  Wahhhh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment