Thursday, August 8, 2013

I ate something and now my stomach really fucking hurts.  All I ate was toast and I drank a yoohoo (because they're fucking delicious I am a child) and I feel just awful.

So we're back to that.

I'll try and have something later though, rather than not.  We'll...see.

I'm not even as excited about Otakon as I should be, though I have to leave within an hour, preferably within the half hour.

I just feel drained and I kind of don't want to make the drive down there.

The good thing is that my friend will be with me.  Him being in the car keeping me company may be able to temporarily block obsessive thoughts.

Really, part of me wants to call Nancy and just ask her for advice.

Ugh tummyache go away I know it is all nerves and you need to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment