Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Halo-ing

For some reason, my laptop is telling me that is one hour later than it actually is and it is really throwing me off.  I checked to see if the time zone changed, for some reason, and it still says that I'm on eastern time so I'm really confused and shiz.

Skype date with Karen in about an hour so I'm really excited for that.

Been playing Halo and honestly I've kind of been sucking hardcore tonight.  My god this is just terrible.  And Callie at one point pressed the power button while I was in the middle of a game, causing me to accidentally leave it and bah.  I felt really bad.  And upset, cause I actually was on a great team!  Wahh.  I am trying to do some of the challenges; I did one for the campaign and now I was trying to combine another one with an achievement but that requires me to fight Prometheans rather than the Covenant with some skulls on, and they're much more difficult for me to kill.  Maybe I'll just separate the two and deal with it.  Even though it would be nice to kill two birds with one stone.  

Really, I want to get better at this game.  I don't know why I'm so set on that, but I really do.  I'm playing online and I'm trying the different challenges and all.  I just want to get better.


I'm anxious to have my session tomorrow, truthfully.


I should take Callie out before I skype with Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment