Sunday, August 25, 2013


My professor put this on his facebook this morning and I really really enjoyed it too much to not put it here.


I was thinking about going into the office at some point today to do work but I don't know how much I feel like lugging my laptop over with me and everything.  Maybe what I'll do is I'll find more judicial elections articles for me to read and stuff and I'll go over and print them out and stuff.  I do need to get some TA things figured out maybe today.  I could use the books in order to do this though...maybe I'll wait?  I'm not sure.

I do need to figure out when my office hours will be this semester.  Hmm.


Part of me wants to figure out what I would need in order to stream me playing Halo.  I don't know.  It could be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment