Monday, August 26, 2013

Due to APSA, all of my classes this week after today's have been cancelled, meaning I have a two week break already.  It really is just a continuation of summer vacation, really.  I'm okay with this.  It does give me some ability to maybe get a head start on a few things, which would be nice.

I need to ask about additional money for the project I am working on, that is, if I am going to get it and everything.  I'm not sure, but it would be really nice.

I think I'm getting sick; I keep coughing like crazy.


Two of my professors saw my Halo commentary video and they both seemed quite amused.


Didn't get to see Nancy today, but luckily I get to see her tomorrow, so I can talk to her about feelings and about ex and all.  I'm still very much in a meh mood and I don't know what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment