Monday, August 5, 2013

Had my last training session today and it went pretty well.  She was talking to me about separation anxiety techniques, which are desperately needed.  I even belted the crate shut today and she still was able to get out.  I have no idea.  I used belts that I no longer wear to wrap around and I guess it wasn't enough.  So...we're going to keep on working.  She is sleeping right now though.

Actually, the trainer's son and I exchanged numbers, aha.  I'm not sure if it was an interest sort of thing...he isn't the type of guy I normally go for, but he is nice.  We will see.  I'm not feeling very...interested in anyone in that sort of way right now, because of what happened with guy recently.  And you know.  Ex thoughts and everything still surfacing and whatnot.

I made chicken cutlets tonight and I really should do more actual cooking, because I really enjoy the result when I do things correctly.  Since I had more cutlets left over, rather than breading them and all, I put them in a ziplock bag and put barbecue sauce in there to let them marinate for the next day.  I'll make those tomorrow with some white rice!

Wednesday I'm heading back to Middletown to pick up Cornelius and then I'll continue down to the Island, since my parents are going to watch Callie while I'm gone.  Which is best, since they have the backyard and are home and stuff.


Every Man Has a Molly has been in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment