Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I really should get up and pack stuff for Ota and for Callie.  But I'm so comf and I would rather just chill in my bed and roll around.

Apparently - according to one of my Otakon friends - there is a 21+ bar there now?  And not like, out in town (or maybe, but it is still through the con).  And I want to go there so very very badly, so I just need to figure out if that is actually true, and if so, where that shit is.  It'd be cool to go to a bar in costume, aha.  Though at the same time with my fangs and crazy long wig, it probably wouldn't be the best of ideas, you know?


Still thinking about things from yesterday and all.  And I'm still sad about them.  Really.  I don't feel anger, truthfully, which is really surprising.  I just feel sad.

Heh, I wonder if he ever gets sad like this?  Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised if not.  He did tell me once that he was happier after we broke up and stuff.  Which isn't that shocking to me, since I suck and whatnot.

I go through these weird swings of being all "fuck him I'm awesome and he didn't deserve me" and then the next minute being "no wonder he dumped me like that I am terrible" and I wish I could just...stick with the first one and everything.

Really I wish I could just not think about it, since it's been so fucking long.  Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment