Monday, April 15, 2013

Tick Bite

My leg has been itchy but I didn't think much of it.

Then I went to the bathroom and saw it was a tick.  I have no fucking idea how it got on my thigh when I was wearing denim jeans but I pulled it out and now that shit burns kind of intensely.  Holy hell.

And because I'm an idiot I didn't pull that out properly, most likely, and then because I have...nothing I should have in terms of first aid (without going into the roommate's stuff and I'm not in the mood to ask), I cleaned out that shit with vodka.  Which sounds super sketchy but hey, it is what I have, which I guess is better than nothing.

This doesn't mean I won't be going back to that woods and climbing more trees though.  I might just wait for my combat boots though, so I can put my pants in them and hopefully avoid this next time.

Because seriously how the fuck did a tick get on my thigh?


Asking guy if he knows anything about what to do because I'm an idiot when it comes to this stuff aha.

No comments:

Post a Comment