Monday, April 1, 2013

jdskhfsdkjghsdljk

That's really it.

I feel like I could easily fall back asleep and I kind of really want to.

Maybe I'll just set up my xbox and watch stuff on Netflix while trying to finish these proposals.

He's annoying me.  Because his memory is just kind of poking at me and won't leave me alone today and I want it to and ugh if I could have surgery to wipe him from my brain that would be incredible albeit really drastic and kind of taking the easy way out.

And it isn't as though I'm actively thinking about him.  It's that Navi-like thing in the back of my mind that just keeps annoyingly reminding me that it's still there and I don't want it to be.  Ugh.

I'm also just still feeling sad, so that doesn't help.

Thank god I have a session tomorrow.  Seriously.  Wish it was today, actually.  But that would require I get out of bed.


I'm tired of being sad and angry and stuff.  It's exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment