Monday, April 29, 2013

I've been watching the Powerpuff Girls on netflix and I'm hit with nostalgia feels and stuff.

I think my sadness has been distracting my mind from recognizing just how much work I need to do before the end of the semester, which is really bad.  I need to be in work mode.  Not 'so-depressed-I-don't-want-to-do-anything-but-sleep' mode.

Really I just want to move into my new place and decorate the gaming area with a ton of nerdy shit and get my puppers and that's it.

I was supposed to have a meeting with the nutritionist tomorrow but I have a TA meeting around that time and it'll probably last a while so I emailed her asking to reschedule.

Didn't exactly eat dinner, just had a snack, really.  Oops.  It is just that constant feeling of wanting to throw up.  But not really needing to.  I don't know how to describe it.  It is just a stomach pain which sucks and makes eating seem like the worst idea in the world.

Really sad.  Don't want to get up and do things tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment