Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Concerts

Also Say Anything just announced a ton of concerts and I want to go and it is looking like I might have to go around the time of one of the Streetlight Concerts (like they'll be in the same week) and I'm more than okay with this because I want to see them both so bad and I can totally hit up multiple concerts in one week, shut up.

I should ask people if they would like to go!  (Especially since a festival I was looking to go to with a friend might be my sister's graduation, so I'd like to see if she'd wanna go to something else at the very least!  I just want to go to all the concerts and have people come with me because they're so fun and everyone should get to go to as many as they want.)

Now I just need to watch for more World/Inferno, Death Cab, Decemberists, Dropkick Murphys, Bouncing Souls (which may or may not happen this weekend; we're still unsure aha) and Of Mice and Men.

And hell, anyone else that people wanna see.

Concerts are just fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment