Thursday, April 25, 2013

Things I say when writing a paper

And helping a friend with his.

- "How come everything I write is bullshit crap."
- "Sorry if nothing I'm saying actually helps and is poop."
- "Is it mean if I say that their theory is so obvious and mundane that they shouldn't have even wrote it?"
- (In response to a yes answer to above question) "Don't hate the player hate the game!"
- "Okay I'll try to say exactly what I just said but in a nicer way."
- "You know...that song with the music video with the dog that is animated."
- (After friend uses those keywords to find exactly what song I was referring to.)  "The internet knows everything.  It is incredibly dangerous.  It is why I can sit on the internet and do nothing for hours."
- (Brendan said this one.)  "Sometimes I wish I could just say to someone...fuck you.  And be completely serious about it.  You know, someone like...Werry."
- "This paper is sketchy.  (Brendan)  These authors are sketchy."
- (Brendan) "And then be like 'your shit is weak'."
- "Yes, I got in Limbo!  I get to hang out with Aristotle and Socrates and shit!"  (After doing a Dante's Inferno test thing and procrastinating on work.)
- "We get to chill with philosophers and unbaptized people."
- "You know, I never understood why suicide was considered such a bad sin.  What, they were so tortured in life that they felt the need to do that and then you gotta torture them in death too?"
- "I really have to pee, but I wanna listen to this song first."
- "Sorry, I feel like every bathroom was filled with like...middle-aged women who were shitting."


I might have a part 2 to this or just add to it later because holy hell this review is nowhere near done nor is it very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment