Thursday, April 11, 2013

So we saw another house today, this one being the one with the pool.  And while it is really big and has an awesome yard and we could probably easily get five people in there if we wanted, they do not allow dogs.  And that is a huge dealbreaker for me.  So we might pull the "you know we're really interested in it but only if we can have a dog" or something like that.  It is in a great location and really spacious.  The cabinets and counters in the kitchen were a bit dated, but we also figured that we could fix some stuff up to make things nicer if we get them to budge on the dog issue.

We're all torn on which place we want.  We might try to look at even more places.

I bought four albums just because I wanted to today.  Two more Say Anything and two more Bouncing Souls.  I should get Stolen Babies so I can listen to them too.  They're more metal than anything else I have in my library right now, but I really liked them live, so I think I should also really like them on the cd.

We're reading this book for American which we all fucking hate.  The author is just taking leaps in logic and at one point completely seems to ignore that the Great Depression even happened and it is just...not good.  At least non of us think so.  And we saw that he is a professor at the University of Maryland.

I won't lie, I got super excited because I was all, "holy shit UMD fucking sucks, given who else goes there!"

I'm glad I have friends who will indulge those sort of comments from me, ha.

Binghamton >>>>>> UMD.  We all know it, man.  We all fucking know it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment