Sunday, April 28, 2013

I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday.  And I know I should get up and eat something, but I really really do not want to.  My stomach is all in knots and just feels terrible.

I blocked his (and his gf's) facebook, though I wonder how long I'll keep it blocked, because I've done that before, where I blocked it and then unblocked it soon after and stuff.  And I know blocking it is something I should have done a while ago but still.

I just hate him.  I really do.  And that makes me sad.  Because I never thought, when we were together, that this is what would happen to us.

But whatever.

It hurts that I actually meant nothing.  It hurts and just reinforces my own negative self-image.

So thanks for that, I guess.


Being with you was one of the greatest mistakes of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment