Thursday, March 21, 2013

My prospective seems very nice, though I dropped her off with the older students so that we could go back to my place and do some more game theory.  I really just want to take this and be done and then spring break please.  I wrote down a bunch of strategies on how to solve certain types of problems and I think that will really help me.

I'll probably write something more substantial later before bed...maybe.  Aha.

Though when I was picking the prospective up, there were three people who got off the plane and ran happily into their significant others' arms, and I immediately got really bitter.  I was like "fuck your happiness, get that shit away from me," and Brendan was laughing, but...seriously.

It did make me really bitter, because it reminded me of when he came to London.

I don't want to be reminded of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment