Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jack (my sister's dog) thinks he is much larger than he is.  So when we see another puppers on the street while out on a walk, if that puppers is significantly larger than him (for example, a Great Pyrenees mix, who was absolutely gorgeous), he whines and growls a little.  Which is weird, because he is usually so friendly, but I really do think it has to do with the fact that he doesn't like when other dogs are much bigger than him.  I think it intimidates him.  Of course, I might be wrong, because I don't know all too much about doggie psychology, but he is so good with dogs his own size.

As much as I love him, I can't wait for my own dog, and I hope to train him/her a little better.  Jack selectively listens to commands, I feel, and he has really atrocious leash manners.  I try to fix them when I take him out, but what I try to do is forgotten when others take him.  And I know Dee's husband feeds him from the table, so he's gotten more...begger-ish when we're eating, and I don't want my puppers to do that!

But I do love Jack.  He is a cutie.


I'm getting my hair cut today.  Oh boy.


I should really try to focus on more proposals but I don't want to at all.  


You are a faker (admit it)
You are a fraud (admit it)
Yeah, you're living a lie (hey), living a lie (hey), your life is living a lie.
You don't impress me (admit it)
you don't intimidate me (admit it)
Why don't you bow down, get on the ground, walk this fucking plank (yeah)!

No comments:

Post a Comment