Monday, September 16, 2013

So Brendan and I did something really stupid before and it is kind of hilarious but really really dumb.

We've been wanting to see The World's End pretty much since it came out, but we just haven't gone at all yet.  So we decided we would go today.  However, for the entire weekend, we've been calling it This is The End, which is an entirely different movie and one neither one of us really had any desire to see.  So, we accidentally bought tickets for the latter, thinking that we were going to see the former.

I have never been more disappointed to see Seth Rogan's face on a movie screen in my entire life.

We were so disappointed and upset with ourselves (in the "holy shit aha I can't believe we just did that we're so damn stupid" way) that despite paying for that movie, we walked out and didn't watch it.  We paid the matinee price, so we didn't lose much, but we really didn't want to watch that at all.

So we got noms instead and returned to a night of YGOTAS instead.  He's going through it for the first time, so it is kind of awesome to watch it with someone who never has before.  We both know that we should have worked but...neither one of us were in the mood to?  I did do some stuff earlier today, and I might get to some things still tonight, especially since I do not have my own class tomorrow.


Anxious for Thursday, because it might be when I can get meds again and I desperately want them.  It has gotten so bad that I asked someone, whose partner supposedly had them but doesn't take them, if they would care if I took theirs.  Which is a terrible idea and makes me sound really bad.  I didn't, but I sincerely want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment