Sunday, September 22, 2013

I finally finished all ten articles for my IR class for tomorrow, though now I don't want to do anything else.  Which is dangerous, since I have a reaction paper to write for Congress for Wednesday.  Luckily though, it is on Mayhew and things of that nature; I've already written a few things on Mayhew, so hopefully this will not be difficult.  Actually, I was going to see if I could respond to an article rather than his book, since I'm afraid of being too tempted of just taking what I have already written.  We'll see though.  I'm definitely going to reread the book and all.  But maybe I'll take a few hours to just chill for a while.

Again though, I decided to be by myself rather than go out with friends.  Mostly because they were going out to a bar to watch football and honestly...as someone who doesn't really drink that much and who doesn't watch football and stuff, it didn't sound appealing.  Even though I could have easily just went for the company, but I'm still in little mood to socialize with people.

I'll only be around here until Thursday; hopefully Cornelius will be able to make the drive to and from Albany with no problems...I don't know if I should rush in the car-buying process and try and do it before then.  Because then I still need to drive to and from Philly next week too.

The Streetlight concert is going to be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment