Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lost Keys

I'm kind of freaking out today because I have been unable to find my keys and I keep calling lost and founds on campus and no one seems to have them and I really am hoping that they are just stuck in the cushions of my couch at home (I wasn't able to look through this morning since I was in a rush and had to leave earlier than planned because I ended up having to walk due to having no car key).  Really, the only other thing I can think of is that I dropped them while walking home yesterday (and didn't notice because I was wearing my headphones and listening to Streetlight), which really sucks because that is both on and off-campus and everything.  Bah.

I'm kind of freaking out and I don't know what I'll do if I can't find those because I need them and they have all my office keys and my car key and my house keys and everything and I need all of them.

gdsjdhslkdhsahj

Also explaining the concept of rationality (in terms of rational choice) to undergrads is somewhat difficult.  Though their confusion is incredibly understandable.

My ninja had a hole in him, so I emailed Squishable and they're sending me a new one!  I told Brendan that he could have the old hole-y one ahaha.


I keep rereading everything, as usual.  I'm unsure where things might go from here anymore.  But.  Meh.  I said things and I don't know if he will ever comprehend things, really?  I don't know.  I don't know if he will ever truly understand how his words and actions contradicted each other.  But whatever.

Also that reminds me: I should go to health services to make the psychiatric exam appointment.  Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment