Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm really glad I have my session today, because I really have no idea what to do.

Also all that explains why he lied (not that it excuses it) in that particular situation, but there are so many more I can highlight and that specific instance was asked about later on and a lie was still what I received.

For someone who claims it is so difficult for him to connect and be close to people, he seems to do it pretty easily, too.  So him ever saying that to someone who actually does have a hard time getting close to people in a romantic sense (as in, there's really only two I can think of - him and one other person when I was in high school) and connecting on that level is...hilarious.  Almost darkly so.

Like.  I actually have a hard time connecting and getting close to people.  It is a reason why I have a few very close friends and I've only ever had one boyfriend (and one...very intense connection over the coursse of a week-long conference).  He doesn't appear to.  Having two close connections in a romantic way within the year of breaking up with me to me doesn't translate to that being true either.  Being unable to commit isn't the same as being unable to connect, the latter of which is he repeatedly said was true for him.  But rather...he's unable to commit.  I'm unable to connect.

I don't know.  I don't know why I suddenly got on that.

But it is something I think about.  Because...as a person who finds it difficult to get close to people and have a real (not artificial, since I've had plenty of those) romantic connection...it sucks to hear that your partner is the same way - thus you continually thinking he is it - and that turns out to not be so true in practice.  It appears that way, anyway.

I'll probably mention this in any sort of reply.  I don't know.  I just don't know anymore, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment