Friday, September 20, 2013

Roommates came back two days early from their conference, which they said was really fun and I was pleased to hear about their stories and everything.

I don't know if it is becoming really fucking obvious to them that I am just a mess and everything.  Just sometimes the way they talk to me and what they say...I might be super paranoid, but I guess it isn't as though I hide that much anymore, simply because it is difficult and exhausting to do so.

Got my new ninja squishable today.  So now I have one without a hole in it, which is nice.

I probably should have done way more work than I did but whatever.


Also I didn't really eat much today.  Small piece of crumbcake this morning and then like...a handful of chips and a soda later on.  Oops.

Don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment