Sunday, September 8, 2013

Despite feeling overall terrible still, I feel like I should be doing something.  Even though I don't know what exactly I should be doing (probably going to the office so I could get my lesson plan all figured out and shiz).  I just don't feel well enough to try and do anything though.  Maybe I should start on the readings for next week?  Or I should maybe pull out game theory notes from last semester and start rereading those.  I want to make sure I remember things so that I know what I'm doing (relatively speaking) for my first class on Friday.

Unrelated, but I love taking the kinsey scale test, because I always get the same result: "The test failed to match you to a Kinsey Type profile.  Either you answered some questions wrong, or you are a very unusual person."  Since I always get this result, it is more me being unusual than answering questions wrong.  Really, I just find it funny.

Also, tried on bridesmaid dress, and it is pretty.  And it fits really well.

Callie keeps biting at her tail and it is worrying me.  She actually chewed down to her skin and so I bandaged around it and I'm wondering if I should take her to the vet or something.  I don't know if she it biting because of skin or because of anxiety or because of something medical.


I keep rereading things, and wondering what else I should have maybe said.

No comments:

Post a Comment