Thursday, May 16, 2013

Vinyls and Star Trek


I just want more vinyls.  They will be framed and put on my wall and I will love them and  want to get a record player and listen to them and aaaah.

I was so excited when I saw London Calling when out today, and then my friend found the Two Door Cinema Club one too.  World/Inferno I've had, and then I recently bought a Bouncing Souls one, since they were releasing their very first EP on it, and I wanted.  I do also want to get a Streetlight one too!


Also recently got back from watching Star Trek and my god it was so enjoyable.  I will avoid spoilers for the time but let's just say that I had predicted who Benedict Cumberbatch was playing due to the secrecy surrounding his character, and he did so well and gah.  It was just such a good movie.


Now I'm going to watch the last two episodes of Supernatural, since I missed them.  Feels good to not have work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment