Saturday, May 25, 2013

I was hit by sad feels all of a sudden.

I don't know if it is because a certain someone came up at dinner, which always either makes me angry or sad.  The only good thing lately is that I think he hasn't been as...prominent on my mind as he was a few weeks ago, and I definitely attribute that to his and his girlfriend's facebooks both being blocked on my account.  Though him not being prominently on my mind unfortunately means he's still in the back of it, which might sometimes be worse.

And...I don't know.

Ugh, I shouldn't think about it.  I know.

And I'm torn between being angry with myself for still not being okay, and accepting the fact that it takes a long time for that to happen.  The latter of which I've heard many times from Nancy, but I still have trouble believing it.

Meh.

The whole thing really sucks still.


I was watching Once Upon a Time, and in one episode, Snow White gets a potion which will make her forget all about Prince Charming so she could stop thinking about him and thus stop being really sad about him.

And I was really kind of upset that such a thing doesn't exist in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment