Saturday, May 11, 2013

Puppies

So originally I said I wanted a somewhat older puppy (like in the 9 months-1 year range), but I just found this rescue in Greene which has a few 10 week old black lab puppies and my god.

They are so.  Fucking.  Cute.

And I'm like "WELL I CAN TRAIN HIM/HER DURING THE SUMMER AND STUFF IT IS A GOOD TIME TO DO THAT," because puppies.

No seriously.

The only thing is that since this is a rescue rather than a shelter, they are a lot pickier with who they adopt to and everything.  Which is good, but at the same time I'm afraid that being a grad student and renting a home rather than owning will be a problem.  And the home has a backyard but it is not fenced in.  I don't know.  I might call them later today and see what the deal is and everything!  Because I really don't want to get my hopes up and then be denied because of something like that.  Or having never owned a dog before and stuff.  I would have to ask them their policy on that.

Then again, I still feel bad not adopting from the shelter I always go to and everything.  Wahhh.

We'll see!

Puppiessssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment