Friday, May 3, 2013

So I laid down to nap and instead watched Powerpuff Girls and 30 Rock while playing Candy Crush and Temple Run 2 and I'm still fucking tired but I didn't do any of the work I wanted to do and now I'm partially angry with myself because of reasons and fdhjfhds bah.

I just was hit with all sorts of sad feels and that made me not want to work and I'm still just really tired but at the same time I can't sleep and everything.  I might just try to do an outline for my paper or something...I really wanted to get a draft done tonight but I'm just so tired and I can't really focus on anything really and all.

At this rate, I could've went to see Iron Man tonight.  Instead I'm stuck waiting until Sunday.  I think the cohort is going to try to go at least, so we can try to all try to go together.  It is cool when we all actually get together to do things and everything.

Spring Fling is tomorrow and I might try to go, depending on what amount of work I get done.  I might just stay on campus for a while tomorrow and hang out in my office or the computer lab so that I can focus or something.  I don't know.  I'm just not in the mood to do much of anything.  But I need to finish this paper and finish grading all the undergrads' papers by Monday.  It's kind of poop.

Sleepy sleepy sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment