Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Transatlanticism

Listening to this fucking song always makes me feel sadder.

Because it is such a beautiful song.

But also brings back memories I would rather not think about.


Sometimes I think it is worse than Such Great Heights because I just actively stay away from that one, whereas this one I still listen to.  And it still just makes me sad.


It's funny that these songs gave me comfort when I was in London, and now they just kind of torture me a lot of times.

I wish it wasn't as good a song as it is.  As much as I try to deny it most of the time, I still get in physical pain when it comes on.  But fuck it is so good I don't want to skip over it.  Meh.


Probably should have just switched it when it popped up on shuffle but.  I don't know.

This book I'm reading is long as fuck.  Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment