Sunday, May 5, 2013

Going to see Iron Man 3 later with some people from the cohort and I'm really excited.  I just need to get rid of this headache that I have right now, but that's something a few Advil can take care of quite easily!

Brendan and I are sitting here looking up stuff to decorate our house with and everything and I'm getting more and more excited about moving and being able to decorate everything with a bunch of nerdy things and I'm so excited.  He also said we should have a 4th of July/my birthday party (I've told him about the past few birthdays I've celebrated being less than ideal and whatnot) and have a ton of people come over and everything.  It is just getting much an much closer to being able to move in and it is getting more and more exciting and I can't wait it is going to be so awesome.

We even said we want our throw pillows on the couches to be squishables.  Because squishables are way better than regular throw pillows.

And yes, I am procrastinating on grading.  But I don't care.  Talking and thinking about house is wayyyyy better.

No comments:

Post a Comment