Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cardboard Spaceship

So my sister had a ton of stuff in boxes, and there was one huge one.  So what did I do upon seeing it emptied?

That's right.  Get in.  And play spaceship.



I have crash landed on this strange planet.  I must proceed cautiously.  Some of this alien life appears strange to me...


I realize I have no fuel left in my spaceship.  This leaves me vulnerable.  I have already endured an attack from the one called "mom," and I cannot afford to endure such a hit again.  I may need to approach these creatures differently.


But how?  The things these creatures do seem strange to me.  Very strange.


I ran around in this thing for a while, narrating my adventures.

It was fun.

I told guy he could be my first officer, and he replied that he would conduct a mutiny.  See what my generous offer gets me?

Now we are on opposing ships.  Doing battle and exploring space.

No comments:

Post a Comment