Monday, May 6, 2013

TMI

So I woke up last night and threw up a lot and was just really sick and I'm still not feeling well at all and I wish I could have skipped or cancelled this discussion section right now.  (Especially since I did not do the reading so I'm just going to have to wing it and hope I can come across as having read it and everything.)

That's the last time in a while I get popcorn at the theatre.  Because seriously.

Ughhh.

Plus, I don't know if it is because of bad physical feels, but I have sad feels today and was rushing so I forgot to take my meds this morning and I won't be able to go home until 3 or later maybe and bah.

I'm also just really fucking tired even though I think (besides that time I was up being all sicky and stuff) I slept a decent amount.  Idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment