Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Okay I lied about feeling physically better. 

I feel fucking awful again today, which is really really bad for my productivity and everything and I just feel like I'm either going to faint or throw up or do both and I just want to sleep for a while and not have to do any work or anything like that.  But I have so many things that I need to get done and I don't know how I'm going to be able to do them all if I'm feeling so crappy.  

I really was hoping that medicine and sleep would help me out but neither have really worked and I just feel fucking miserable and I don't really know what to do and this sucks. 

This is without a doubt the worst fucking time of the year for this sort of thing to happen.


The thing I missed yesterday resulted also in Brendan and Carl running into musician guy while I was holed up in bed and I'm kind of bummed about it because they always seem to just run into him and I never do and that sucks kind of.  Also still texting soon-to-be first year and I'm still unsure how I feel and I know I don't want romantic things anymore but I'm still kind of flirting a little bit and I have no idea what to do because I just feel terrible all around about everything and bah. 

I want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment