Saturday, February 2, 2013

STATA has been successfully installed onto my computer, so I can work on my assignment for Stats later with Brendan and Carl.  Our professor actually is going to have a help session on Monday, so I want us to get through most of it tonight so we have questions to ask and everything.

I'm slowly trying to get through this book.  It just isn't interesting enough for me to read.  It is basically asking the question of who actually holds power in government, and is using a small case study to build a theory, but the writing is so history-heavy and it is just.  I don't know.  My attention is not captured.

Though I did feel kind of awesome when the TAs got together and I got to explain some U.S. history to the others.  Since everyone minus me is International, they've been asking me questions about our history and government and everything, and I like being able to relay information!  Plus as much as I complain about history now (for the study of institutions!), I actually like U.S. History a lot; I got a tad excited when I was able to talk a little about the Civil War.

Still have yet to call my doctor, mostly because I keep forgetting until it is late at night.  But I am going to need a refill soon; I feel like it has definitely helped, so I want to continue.  I don't want to go back to how I was prior.  Plus, I'm starting counseling again on Tuesday, which I'm actually kind of excited about.


I'm in a good mood right now!  It's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment