Sunday, February 10, 2013

Carl is planning on making a playlist of country music for me in attempts to get me to like it, or at least appreciate it.  I have a feeling he will fail, but I said I would listen to it, because he seems very hell bent on getting me to enjoy country.  I told him it would have been better if it were a few years ago, when I was much more eclectic with my music choices.  Now I've become more planted in a specific genre and its family members, only occasionally straying from that.  Which I'm fine with, of course, aha.  It's basically what I've come to enjoy.

Still feeling bummed about obvious things, but hanging last night helped.  Movies were watched, cookies were baked and consumed, and funny internet things were shared.

My cutlets didn't thaw in time to make them yesterday, though.  Maybe they will have thawed in time tonight for me to make them, since now I'm in a huge mood for such deliciousness.

Need to finish reading this book for tomorrow, finalizing questions for my TA session tomorrow, and then start the Methods homework, which includes some matrix algebra I need to remember how to do.


I should get food, shouldn't I.

Speaking of, might go to one of those nutritionists tomorrow after class.  Just to see what they have to say and what suggestions they have to offer.


Also, I should try to play Dead Space again, especially since the third one is coming out.  I haven't touched it for over a year, for reasons, but I'm starting to want to try my hand at it again.  It freaked me out a lot, but part of me thinks I'd handle it better now or something.  Plus I won't fear being judged for not being as good at shooting at others are.  


No comments:

Post a Comment