Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm wide awake and I don't want to be, wahhh.

It is most likely due to the combination of a late night soda and having slept for around 10 hours last night, but still.  I want to be sleepy so I could wake up easily tomorrow morning!

Though it does also suck that when I lay down I start thinking of things and I become sad and I don't want to be sad while trying to sleep because all it does is keep me up even more and it is annoying.

Part of me thinks I should just keep playing Pokemon but I just finished capturing the third of the Swords of Justice (obviously not Keldeo because he can only be obtained through an event) so I'm kind of not really in the mood to play as much now.  Alternatively, it is easy to get lost of time; I don't want to be up until two in the morning without realizing it.

I don't know if me writing this is going to make me more tired, or something.

I probably should have started my Methods homework today, but I really...didn't want to, earlier.  I just wanted to play Pokemon and watch 30 Rock after I finished my reading for tomorrow.  Most likely I'll regret that decision tomorrow, but for now...eh.  I enjoyed myself.

This weekend went by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment