Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Finished my homework and my reading for tomorrow, which is good.  I just need to print everything out; hopefully I did not make any stupid mistakes.  I'll probably check things over again just to be sure.  All the graphs look right, so I am assuming that I have everything in the files coded correctly.  I still have problems trying to figure out the code initially, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of everything, which feels good.

Had a good session today with counselor.  Told her a lot of stuff; she's still helping me a lot, especially when it comes to attempting to retrain my mind to not be as scathing towards myself.

I'm having some anxiety about something?  I don't know if anxiety is the right word or just that I'm...fidgety about it?  I don't know, really.  It's weird to describe.

I might have thought about relationship with guy all wrong; I might be wanting to categorize us and am itching to do that just because I feel a necessity to categorize everything.   However, in reality, maybe this weird territory of uncertainty is better, because I might just not be completely ready for any level above what had been going on.  I was asked if I would be willing/ready to take that level and I hesitated; my hesitation kind of spoke to me louder than I thought it would have.  So, it might actually be better with where it is now, where it is just casual and fun!

Thinking that actually makes me feel so much better about that whole thing.  (Though I still do wish there was more of a two-way street in terms of initiating to hang out and all, but there is a subtle way I might be able to address that!)


Also thinking about heading to a nutritionist.  Got some names of people I can talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment