Sunday, February 10, 2013

I'm having a lot of difficulty concentrating on this reading.

I was feeling meh before, but now I'm just...listless and lethargic.  Thoughts keep running through my mind, and I really just want to not think about anything.  Really, I would rather just sleep until the morning, at this rate.  I have no desire to do anything other than sit here and listen to music.

It sucks when this particular mood shows up.  Especially when I have work to do.

I don't know.  Bitching to this blog helps.  For some reason.

It's that feeling of abandonment, maybe?  Though that doesn't really make any sense.  Or that coupled with the worthlessness stuff.  I don't know.  It doesn't make sense, and is a whole lot of everyday emo stuff.

Bah.

It's annoying.

God damn, I annoy myself.  How does anyone stand me, I don't even know.


Normally I like to avoid putting song lyrics up, but here's an exception:

There's a man assigned to me
And he checks on my stability.
We discuss you every week.
Then I rinse and rinse, repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment