Monday, February 11, 2013

Matrix Algebra

Doing matrix algebra and row reduction has actually made me feel quite good right now.  (I feel like 'good' is not grammatically correct there, but whatever.)  Just even that I was able to easily remember how to do it and compute the inverse of this matrix relatively quickly was kind of awesome and I'm really pleased that I was able to recall that, especially since Linear and I did not always get along.

Unfortunately, this is only a portion of the assignment; the other parts include some coding in STATA and everything, which I'm not looking forward to.  Luckily though, my friends are more coding-savvy than I am, and since I'm helping them with the by-hand math calculations, they'll help me out with the coding.


I've eaten like...an entire can of cashews while sitting here and working.  Cashews are fucking awesome.


Working like this with a group of people helps take my mind off things.  It's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment