Sunday, February 17, 2013

I disappoint myself

I need to stop posting one right after another, but once again, self:

Stop.  Going.  To.  His.  Fucking.  Facebook.  Page.

Stop it.

Fucking stop it.

Yes, it is an addiction, basically.  But you need to stop.

It's upsetting, and fuels your hatred (why does that sound like a line out of Star Wars, or something?), which isn't necessarily a good thing.

Yes, I know you would rather take those things you saw and beat him over the head with them (or was it a singular thing?  I don't really know; either way, it fucking sucked).  Over and over and over again.

But since you can only fantasize that and can't actually do it, well...it's just hurting you in the end.

So stop.


Sad thing is that I know this reminder won't make me actually stop.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment