Monday, April 7, 2014

WHY DO I DO THE STUPIDEST THINGS WHEN I'M ALREADY SAD.

Seriously.

Why.

Why go through old facebook posts.

WHY.

Tonight is going to be a long one because I have yet to read one fucking article because I am a goddamn moron who really should just jump off a cliff.

And of course "I Want to Know Your Plans" was fucking playing.

Wooooooooo.

Bah, ever since that dream yesterday I haven't been able to stop thinking about stupid shit. Well...I guess more so than usual, anyway.

Hahaha I suck so goddamn much and I hate everything about myself and I want to run away.

I constantly fluctuate from this:


to this: 


And sometimes I go through this: 



But when I am in first stage I do stupid things like go through facebook shit that I should just ignore since it's been so long and the fact that I'm still not past it is just further evidence of how much I suck at fucking everything. 


Bah.  Ignore this. 

All images from Hyperbole and a Half because she is more eloquent than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment