Thursday, April 17, 2014

As much as I really really really want to start Metroid and the LP (though I am thinking I'm going to get an adapter for a controller because when I say I royally suck using the keyboard, I mean I fucking suck using the keyboard), I know that I should try and start doing some work today.  I was able to take a few days off, and honestly, Thursday was the day in my head when I first came down that maybe I'd be able to start doing work-related things and whatnot.

I probably should make a list.

- Judicial Politics rough draft of paper
- IR extra research and stuff for paper
- Come up with an idea for Political Parties paper
- Prep Comparative workshop for 4/25
- Final reaction paper for IR

This list doesn't look long but it is fucking terrible, actually.  Sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment