Sunday, April 13, 2014

Ex-related dream post...go! 

Okay, so everything took place at this year's Otakon.  A few days before, I found a youtube account of his that was I guess special or something, because he had posted a lot of video blog type things and given that I am me, I went through and watched them.  Most were about fighting games and other stuff he liked.  But then I stumbled upon one that was describing I guess a cosplay that he wanted to do (which was weird to me considering he only did that with me), and it was this whole tribute sort of deal.  And a big thing to me happened in the beginning, where he wrote my name and said I was the first who helped him with a cosplay and whatnot, and there were other really nice things I guess.  But then it went on and showed his other romantic partners helping him with costumes, and the whole thing seemed really fucking weird.  

Of course, I became livid, and actually texted him, even though I knew I shouldn't do that.  I told him to take my name off the video and that he didn't deserve to even mention me or anything and I kind of went on and on and on. 

Then to try and cool off I went and played ping pong with people.  After, I met a guy who looked a lot like the ex but wasn't him, and then we started walking.  He said this was his first con and he didn't really know where to go.  And as I was saying that I would help and he could stick by me, I guess he saw someone more interesting or a friend or something, because without warning he just ran away and I was really confused and everything.  But I guess it was a metaphor or something like that.  I don't know. 

Other stuff happened, like trying to get badges even though we were already in the building, and more youtube-watching.  I specifically remembered the title of his page was 'Blorgh' which was fucking weird to me since it is my title here with one letter changed. 

I don't think he responded to my text, though I kept obsessively checking my phone and everything.  I think, honestly, I was more angry that other people were in that tribute video with me, or something, than I was about being in it in the first place.  I don't know.  It is hard to tell sometimes, especially in dreams I guess. 

Holy shit this is very frustrating though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment