Thursday, April 17, 2014

AllieCat Plays Shit

So I started a Let's Play blog because I need something to do to distract my mind from my mundane reality that I normally despise and shit.  And to have a hobby that can be something I like and hopefully not be really stressful or anything.  I'll probably really suck at these and everything, but maybe my general shittiness can be enjoyable or something.

I think I'll probably dive into watching tv series and movies and listening to music and reviewing those/discussing theories but for now I want to focus on games.

These might be a good way to have something for myself that is just fun and everything and not for school or for Callie or for other people.

...Though I have skipped out on shit I've started before.  I wouldn't be surprised if I did so with this too for reasons.

Welp.   Hopefully it will be fun.  (Starting off with a blind runthrough of Super Metroid.  Probably the worst idea.)

No comments:

Post a Comment