Thursday, February 20, 2014

So I think my introduction to R went decently well...I hope.  I know R is very different from Stata and so it can be confusing to learn and all, and I just hope that they will try to learn both since I am going to try harder to do that this year myself.

I didn't really have anything prepped for a crash course in Stata simply because I was not sure how much they knew and I did not want to go over a ton of things they were already aware of.  So I just kind of showed them some graphs that I have done for my own work in the past and everything.

But it was good, I think.  I really do hope so.  I want to help them through this as much as I can.  I do need to come up with an assignment for them to do...it shouldn't end up being too difficult.  I don't want to scare them too too much more than I think I already might have.

I am somewhat tired, though, since I could not fall asleep last night for some reason.


...I really should go car hunting this weekend.  For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment