Sunday, February 23, 2014

Chibi Mountain Story

I've been cleaning my room all day despite still being really sick.

And I just found a little red notebook that I had while in London, and also used it for some stuff over the summer.

Stupidly, I started to flip through it.

And I stumbled upon a few sketches.

Sketches of a little story that I had mailed to my ex while I was in London.

About me being on a fort on a mountain, unwilling to come out for anyone or let anyone in.

Until this one guy came along, and made me feel safe enough to come out.

And I drew these little chibis along with the story, and I forgot that I had sketched them out beforehand in this little notebook.

...

Part of me thinks a sequel is in order.

My chest feels like it is on fire, and not in a good way at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment