Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow

We have about two feet of snow and apparently the governor just declared a state of emergency for New York.  The snow is still coming down, and Binghamton decided that classes are cancelled only until 1:10.  Then they resume.

My class starts at 1:10.

And my professor is still having it, despite a few people emailing her and telling her that it is still dangerous as hell outside.

I am so disappointed and bah I wanted to have no class and have a snow day where I just lay in bed and watch movies and occasionally run outside to wrestle with my doggie in the snow (which I already did once today and it was way too fun and again made me actually feel happier and stuff because she is adorable and the best ever).

But noooooo.

Poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment