Friday, November 1, 2013


This picture does not do the giant ass bruise on my hip justice.  But it is kinda really awesome, and is a sign on an awesome concert.  Basically the bigger and more bruises I have, the more fun the concert.  And Hallowmas was indeed fantastic. 


I don't know how I'm awake, considering I got less than 3 hours of sleep last night.  I have been zombie-like all day, and I have not taken any naps.  After having classes and taking Callie to the park for two hours, I ended up playing Pokemon, watching Korra, and zoning out and stuff.  I have no idea how I haven't passed out.

Quick: my throwing up last night I assume was because I again did not eat or drink water before the concert.  I had planned on eating, but for some reason my GPS decided to take me through Times fucking Square during rush hour.  Let's just say I was 15 minutes away for over an hour.  By the time I got to the venue, I didn't have time to go and get food (which was particularly upsetting because I wanted to get Brooklyn pizza).  So the combination of that and getting crushed against the stage made me feel faint and sick around 2/3 of the way in.  Threw up after pushing through and everything.  But a particular security guard (the one who gave me the set list) was really fucking sweet to me and kept checking up on me.  After that, I didn't feel well enough to try and rejoin in the middle, so I hung out on the side.  Saw the coffin of Grace get carried up to the stage and it was just fantastic.  Hopefully they'll have another concert around Thanksgiving time in the area like they did last year.  (But next concerts are Streetlight ones!  Two weeks!)

I did get a parking ticket even though there was no sign saying I couldn't park there and bah.  I hate driving in the city and everything.

Stayed over at Danny's but like I said...only got around 3 hours before I left at 5:30 in the morning to get back here by 9.  The drive back sucked just in that I had to really focus while trying to stay awake.


I've been feeling good today, overall, simply because of concert and everything.  But the anxiety is starting to creep in, what with the Halloween party tomorrow and everything.  Maybe I will be able to ride this high until tomorrow evening.

I don't have a costume though...  I could just go in my Rip cosplay.  Even though no one will know who I am.  Eh.  I also don't really want to wear her wig.  So maybe not.  We'll see what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment