Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cookies

I might be getting sick.

I just feel really warm and everything, though I did go to Applebee's with group to discuss what we need to do with Ender's Game.  I didn't finish, but I am close to the end.  It just didn't grip me as much as I wanted it to.  I don't dislike it...I just didn't get into it and I didn't really develop an emotional attachment to any of the characters in particular.

Also this cookie clicking game is addicting for some reason.

But yeah my face is warm and I just feel both hot and cold and I know that doesn't make sense but it is weird.


Talked with doctor today, and he says he thinks it is good that I at least can have fun when I go to concerts and stuff, and also thinks it would be good for me to get away from Binghamton for some time.


...I was going to write more, but...I'm clicking cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment