Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I had an ex-related dream last night that I don't want to get into details over.  I'll just say it involved Friendly's and Wendy's and a good amount of driving around and stuff.

Also I am trying to write a reaction paper but because I suck at everything I cannot come up with a decent criticism to this theory and the introduction so far is a piece of shit and why do I even bother trying to do anything like this.  I'm never going to get published and I suck at teaching and I generally am just terrible at everything I try.

Bah, I know this is counter-productive to the whole self-compassion thing I am supposed to be doing, and I know I am supposed to challenge this sort of thinking but I just don't see the point right now.

I just want to play more Ace Attorney.  I'm enjoying the new girl and the new prosecutor is interesting.  And I love that the new detective is just as idiotic and manipulable as Gumshoe.

And I love that I found these comics again.  It describes AA4 so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment