Thursday, November 7, 2013

Had another ex dream last night.

I was at a World/Inferno concert with some people and then he stumbled in really drunk. I tried to ignore the fact that he was there but then he walked beside me and put his arm around me. He whispered something about how I would give him another chance, or something, and I pulled away really fast, yelling at him. I then left, wandering for a while and being really angry and sad and feeling absolutely sick to my stomach. I eventually went back and he was still there, and would not leave me alone at all. He kept watching me, so I ended up waltzing with someone at some point.

Some things happened after, but I can't remember much afterwards.

Had a nice Skype chat last night where I was able to rant about the ex and his inconsistencies and everything. I really appreciated being able to do that and having someone really willing to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment